Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hence it comes about that all armed Prophets have been victorious, and all unarmed Prophets have been destroyed.





Machiavelli how I wish that that those were empty words! Recently, I did the unthinkable, something no self respecting man should ever indulge in, something that I now regret profusely. That's right I launched a campaign to be elected president of our debating society, in doing so I entered the world of politics, and left shortly afterwards, with more than just a slap on the face. If I were to describe my face right now I'd say it's dripping with the sort of venomous acidic saliva that can only be produced by the female gender. (Forgive the sexism but...hell hath no fury).


So I began telling everybody I knew to vote online, I made it quite clear in my manifesto that I would be appealing to a wider audience, those who were not seasoned debaters like me, but the sort of people who are on the fringes of our society, those who haven't yet had a taste of the limelight. My opponent who was already on the committee (in a lower position) saw this and 5 minutes before the polls were scheduled to open, there was reportedly a malfunction with the online poll (which meant it never opened) and it was replaced with her conveniently prepared paper ballot, towards which she marched with an army of friends.


Hell, I'm used to dirty politics back home, even though my supporters told me to protest, I decided I was ready to accept  that I had been outsmarted by a snake. Yep that's right I kept quiet.


The following day, the new committee were looking for volunteers for an uncontested position, NOTE - NOBODY ELSE WANTED THIS POSITION. I went in as the only volunteer, I was asked to explain why I would be a good candidate (besides the point that almost made president -_-), I left the room and came back after 10 minutes. "We have decided that you are incapable of handling the position in question, in light of this decision you are free to leave the room" *Door Slams*.


Excuse me? I've spent 2 years debating for this university, I've devoted my life to this society for 2 years and you're going to sit there with a godawful smirk on your face and tell me I'm incapable of managing a low level position because I ran against you for president? I hope you die a painful death, I hope you writhe in pain till your insides explode you awful little wench.


So nobody is going to get this position now because - there are I quote "no suitable candidates". Suitable my hairy ass the same ass that has spoken at events all over the country.


Honestly, I didn't think people could sink this low. Oh surprisingly all of her other committee members are girls too (with the exception of 1 guy) and they're all her little stinking cronies. Positive discrimination any-FUCK-ing body.

7 comments:

  1. Gosh I'm sorry, that's horrible, really really horrible. Your University sounds like it has a bunch of toffee nosed possy's. Let it be, you're made for bigger things, let them feel important over the little stuff. Chin up buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I'll go back to the society - If I want to remain on the debating circuit now I'll have to suck up to the bitch who did this to me, there's a formal dinner next week and I'm not going to that either because I don't want to see her face lol, I haven't left my room for 2 days - I've been living on takeaway >_<.

      Things have just been going wrong for me lately (it's not just the stuff I've blogged about), I feel like the whole world is conspiring against me, and so I've decided that I have no other choice but to conspire against the world (which does scare me a bit).

      Delete
  2. Right, so let me get this straight. Even though you hate her guts, you’re giving her reason to celebrate by A) leaving the circuit and making her think like she’s chucked you off and B) not going to the formal dinner and making her think she’s shoved you out of gatherings too. Hmmm... by doing that you’re only giving her reason to feel superior over you. You want that?

    Not that you've asked for my advice but considering you've imprisoned yourself I am going to tell you anyway. There are many people in this world (country) that will not accept someone better to be on their level, and they will play nasty games to the point where it could damage someone’s whole education, career, personal life. Being nice is built-in and no one can or should change that about themselves, but one has to learn how to work around horrid people. It’s a tough job and it’s only learnt the hard way, but you’re at the point where it’s time for you to learn from it.

    Now before you turn into Lex Luthor, go catch some clean air and get yourself some proper food and if you want to talk about your other issues then you have your Baji right here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright I'll have to face the world again come Monday, even if i end up going back I'm going to stay away for the next few sessions. Term is almost over, I have shit loads to catch up on and I've got to start preparing for my exams in May. More importantly my absence will cause people to ask questions (about suspicions they already have), questions that I'll be more than happy to answer.

      I do have a couple of favours to ask you though - a) try to tell Qrratugai che I'm not who she thinks I am, pa ma bandey ye pura investigation shuro kare de tell her che I don't even use twitter!

      and b) Hina Baji ^_^ don't make me call you Baji - makes me feel like a right old mashoom XD

      It's too late for me not to turn into Lex Luthor though - I've made the decision to conspire against the world, and although I was skeptical about this decision before, events have now helped me make up my mind.

      That aside - I appreciate your solicitude

      Delete
    2. a) let's stick to hina then b) lol @ poora investigation, what makes you think she's doing so?

      Delete
  3. I agree with Hina. C'mon - you're only giving her more power over you, you're giving her more reasons to celebrate because that filthy-ass witch succeeded in ensuring that YOU don't get what you want and deserve.

    Humans can be so cruel sometimes. Screw them all. And it's okay to imprison yourself sometimes; it's good for the soul as long as you don't do it for too long! I onno, maybe longer than 3 days?

    This, too, shall pass, man. This, too, shall pass.

    My 2-year-old niece would give you a hug if she were with you now. She's really good at comforting people when they're down. She gives them what she calls a biiiig hug and stuff and then tells them, "What/who hurt you?" as if she's gonna go fight with that bastard. lawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to hibernate sometimes! True everything passes to some extent although it's difficult to forget about some things - you just have to let them go knowing you'll carry on remembering them.

      You can tell she'll grow up to be a fighter (ta ba uss na indoctrinate karey wii lol)
      My totogaan would have comforted me as well but they're all the way in Pekhawar and I miss them so much X_X. http://youtu.be/nKJRKgTBAPQ

      Delete